Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Oh, Susanna!



Oh I come from Massachusetts with a keyboard on my knee,
I'm going to Pennsylvania, my true love for to see
It rained all night the day I left, the weather it was dry
The sun so hot I froze to death; Susanna, don't you cry.

Oh, Susanna, don't you cry for me
For I come from Massachusetts,
With my keyboard on my knee.

I had a dream the other night when everything was still,
I thought I saw Susanna coming up the hill,
The buckwheat cake was in her mouth, the tear was in her eye,
I said I'm coming from software land, Susanna don't you cry.

I soon will be in Philly
And then I'll look around
And when I find my gal Susanne,
I'll fall upon the ground.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear HSI,
I can't wait!!
Susannah

Wed Mar 05, 03:34:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home